NEW: USATF-LI TEAM Race & Part of the Grand Prix Championship Series ALL ARE WELCOME!
Honoring NINA KUSCSIK NYRR Hall of Famer who changed the sport of running for generations of women
Run for the Health of It 5K Sat. May 11, 2019 Rain or Shine
Net proceeds to benefit Hospice House
5K 9 AM & Kids Fun Run 8:30 AM
505 Main St, NORTHPORT NY
5K 9:00 AM | Fun Run 8:30 AM
Proceeds Support our Annual Bereavement Retreat for Families & The Hospice House
This 5K is a USATF Certified 5K (3.1miles) course through beautiful residential roads of Northport. Police traffic control, Volunteers & Split Clocks for each Mile. Challenging rolling hills course includes 1.6K of the historic Cow Harbor course!
This is a USATF-LI Team & Individual Race and is part of the Grand Prix Championship Series but ALL ARE WELCOME! Everyone can Enjoy: Age Group Awards & other amenities!
SEE the USATF COURSE MAP by CLICKING HERE!
- Show your bib after the run at Napper Tandy’s in East Northport and Smithtown to receive a 15% discount off your bill
- Raise $100+ and your donations will be matched 100% by a generous donor
- Swag bag valued at more than $25 (while supplies last)
- Games, Face Painting & Children’s Characters
- Pre & Post Race Refreshments
- Free Raffle with 100’s of Giveaways
- Massage & Chiropractic Tent
- Personalized Finish Line Announcer Terry Bisogno
- Top 3 M/F Overall - Cash Prize!
- Top 1 Nurse - Cash Prize!
- Top 1 M/F Masters - Cash Prize!
- Top 3 M/F Age Groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90+ & Wheelchairs