*NEW: Part of USATF-LI GRAND PRIX TEAM & INDIVIDUAL Series but all are Welcome!
2019 Honoree: Lou Lafleur of Selden Hills Warriors Running Club
Sat. April 6, 2019 | Patchogue NY
9AM START | Rain Shine
BE A PART OF THE YMCA 3 RACE SERIES:
Finisher Series PRIZE awarded to those who COMPLETE ALL THREE RACES; INFO BELOW!
Join us post race for AMAZING RAFFLES & FUN!
- Top 3 Overall Male & Female
- Top 3 M/F Age groups: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
FEES & CHECK IN:
Register by Midnight 3/16 to Get YOUR name on YOUR BIB!
- $25 Pre-registered
- $30 After Midnight March 30 - HURRY!
- $15 Youth (ages 8-16)
Friday, April 5 9AM - 2PM at Patchogue Family YMCA
Day of Race
7:30-8:30 AM Shorefront Park, Patchogue
YMCA 3 RACE SERIES
PATCHOGUE FAMILY YMCA 5K | PATCHOGUE APRIL 6 | 9AM
YMCA 5K RUN/WALK IN MEMORY OF MARCIE MAZZOLA | HUNTINGTON APRIL 28 | 8:30AM
YMCA 5K RUN/WALK IN MEMORY OF JUDI | BAY SHORE JUNE 1 | 8:30AM
Register for ALL THREE YMCA Races for an additional $50 Near Checkout!
Comes with Grand Prix Swag & Awards for people who complete all three races!
- 5 year Age Groups to 90+
- Top 3 M/F overall
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place M/F in each age group
- Finisher Series Prize awarded to registered participants who complete all three races.
- $25 Pre-Registration
- $30 Day of Race
- $15 Pre-Registration
- $20 Day of Race
- $75 Pre-Registration for 3 races
- Name on Bib cutoff 3 weeks before Race Day
RULES OF COMPETITION
For the safety of all Participants and to satisfy insurance requirements, no skaters, baby strollers, baby joggers, or animals are permitted on the course.
*Strollers ARE permitted in Bay Shore
For more information on the YMCA 5K Series including Courses, Race Day Check In, Packet Pickup, and Volunteer Opportunites, please visit ymcali.org/5kseries
RESULTS & PHOTOS
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results
FREE: Video & Same-day finish line photos
Find miscellaneous photos on Facebook