elitefeats Athletic Club
The EAC is open to athletes of all abilities from beginners to the national level. All of our members are dedicated to achieving personal records and encouraging others to enjoy racing, running/walking, jumping or throwing.
We are teachers, coaches, doctors, health workers, graduate students and volunteers as well as committed teammates. Most of all we are leaders in the community! We strive toward inclusivity and believe in spreading kindness and awareness to athletics as a form of mental health and wellness.
Team perks include team get-togethers/parties, access to the team store and a supportive group of amazing people.
Weekly practices are held Mondays 6:00PM at Farmingdale HS with Coach MaryEllen Dankenbrink and Thursdays 6:30PM Bay Shore HS with Coach Oscar Mercado. Our USATF Certified Coaches implement 5K/10K workouts but also specialize in sprints, hurdles and mid-distance events. We also have a few weekly group runs.
Team perks include but not limited to;
- Discounts to NSRF events at elitefeats.com
- Per-diem weekend work opportunities.
- New Balance x elitefeats gear available seasonally.
- Discounts from local running establishments such as Bakline.nyc and Schwab's 2nd Wind on LI.
- Free gettogether events such as Corporate Fun Run.
- Raffled non-comp guaranteed entries to NYRR (including sold out) events and NYCM.
- Access to our group chat and monthly emails with up to date information on group runs and all of the above.
The club is free to join. We do require a membership with USATF-LI which funds local Youth Athletics and Coaching Education.
USA Track & Field is the National Governing Body for track & field, long-distance running and race walking in the United States. In the Long Island Association we are Club Code 1074 'elitefeats Athletic Club'. Please join below!JOIN THE CLUB