This Event has passed.
Watch our calendar for next year's event!
THE CHALLENGE OF A LIFETIME!
We have created an event that will test your ability to run, jump, crawl, climb and Shoot. As a Titan you will have to conquer whatever obstacle gets in your way. Quitting is not an option but your success will be sweet when you and your friends celebrate together at the finish.
We also host the Tiny Titan for kids 4-9.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Eventbrite Ticket
- Photo ID
- Appropriate footwear (wooded terrain)
- Money for parking, gear, food, drinks, etc.
- Positive attitude
- Change of clothes (this is not a mud run but you will get down and dirty)
- Heavily wooded trails: bug spray is recommended and gloves for climbing
- There will be a bag check table for racers to check items (similar to a coat check)
- It is recommended that you arrive about one hour prior to your start time. You will have to park, pick up your packet, attach your bib, store your gear and make your way to the start line.
- There will be a $10 fee for parking so... carpool.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Each Titan that crosses the finish will receive
- A Titan water bottle
- Status as a Greek God or Goddess, bragging rights included
- Bragging rights
- After party
- Great day out with friends and family
- Complimentary race photos on the web
- Race times posted on the website
GOT A GROUP?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get a discount for groups of 15 or more.