Free's Annual 5K
Sun. July 7, 2019 Rain or Shine 9:15AM Start
Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, Inc. (FREE) is excited to host our first annual 5K, the Hotdog Dash! Taking place at Old Bethpage Village Restoration, the Hotdog Dash is an exciting and fun opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to join together to walk, run, roll or stroll through this historic Long Island landmark while supporting a local, independent not-for-profit organization.
Founded in 1977 and headquartered in Old Bethpage, FREE benefits and proudly supports more than 5,000 individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental illness and traumatic brain injury. It is the mission of FREE to help individuals of all abilities realize their full potential.
Following the race and award ceremony will be a barbecue, including food, beverages, local business displays, games and raffles! One food and beverage ticket will be provided to all race participants. Food and beverage will be available for purchase by all other attendees.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the First Annual Hotdog Dash!
- Registration Begins: 7:00 AM
- Pre-Race Ceremony: 8:15 AM
- 1 Mile Fun Run Begins: 8:45 AM
- 5K Begins: 9:15 AM
- Award Ceremony Begins: 10:00 AM
- Regular Registration (through April 27, 2019) $25.00
- Late Registration (April 28, 2019 through July 3rd, 2019) $30.00
- Day-Of Registration $35.00
- 1-Mile Fun Run Pre-Registration: $20.00 / Day-Of Registration $25.00
FUNDRAISING SWAG & BENEFITS
- All 5K participants receive voucher for free hot dog or hamburger at post-race barbecue
- All race finishers receive an exclusive Hotdog Dash headband
- Individual fundraisers that raise $150+ receive Hotdog Dash headband, and exclusive unisex event tanktop
- Individual fundraisers that raise $300+ receive Hotdog Dash headband, exclusive unisex event tanktop, and water bottle
- Individual fundraisers that raise $500+ receive Hotdog Dash headband, exclusive unisex event tanktop, water bottle, and backpack
AMENITIES & AWARDS
- Top 3 Male/Female Overall
- Top Fundraiser (Individual) – Minimum $750 Raised
- Top Fundraising Team (Max. 10 Team Members) – Minimum $3,000 Raised
- Team Spirit Award (Max. 12 Team Members)
For more information about the race, contact
516-870-1600 ext. 1869
RESULTS & PHOTOS
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line pics
Find Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats