Sun. June 9, 2019 Rain or Shine
Baldwin Park, NY 9AM Start
Stick around after the race! Last year everyone who stayed until the end won a raffle prize!
About the Proceeds 12th Annual AIDS & Cancer 5K Run Walk:
The Foundation will be raising money for Center of AIDS Research & Treatment at Northwell Health and its Client Advisory Board in Manhasset. The money will also be used for transporting patients for medical services and social gatherings organized by this group.
The Foundation will also raise money to help children with pediatric cancer at Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York, Five Towns Community Center, Long Island Breast Cancer Action Coalition, Ronald McDonald House, St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, and social activities for people living with HIV or cancer.
Price increases & guarantee your name on the shirt ends 5/25
Pre-Registration: $22 ($24 after Midnight May 25th)
Day of race registration: $25
Check In: Day of Race beginning at 6:45AM
*T-shirts with your name on it! Guaranteed to all online registrants by 5/25. If you sign up after May 25, we will have limited t-shirts available on race day. Anyone not receiving an Event t-shirt will have one mailed to them after the Event!
The Richard M. Brodsky Foundation encourages people living with HIV or cancer to lead an upbeat lifestyle consisting of a daily run or walk. If there are any runners or walkers who are HIV-positive or cancer survivors, please write email@example.com and your registration fee will be waived. This offer shall apply to a maximum of 100 people and your health status will not be disclosed.
- Water & energy drinks Pre & Post Race
- Sumptuous BRUNCH including PASTA, WRAPS, SALADS, BAGELS, FRUIT, MUNCHKINS, HEROES, GELATO, COFFEE, PASTRIES & MORE
- PRIZES & GIFT certificates given away by a FREE lottery!
- USATF 5K certified running course at Baldwin Park (two loops around course)
- 1st 300 registrants will receive a pair of Long Island Net tickets for the 2019 - 20 season
- 1st 300 participants to register get $5 gift certificates to 3 restaurants in Long Beach: A Whale's Tale, Lido Kosher Deli, The Cabana and Runyon’s of Seaford.
- Top 1 M/F Overall: $75 Gift Certificates
- 2nd/3rd M/F Overall: $25 Gift Certificates
- Top 1 M/F Masters: $75 Gift Certificates
- 2nd/3rd M/F Masters: $25 Gift Certificates
- *Top 3 M/F Age Groups:
Under 12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
*$25 Gift Certificates to M/F 1st place winners of all five year age groups!
RESULTS & PHOTOS
LIVE Online/Email/Text Results and FREE Video & Same-day finish line pics
Find Misc Photos on Facebook @elitefeats